Structural Health Monitoring meets Non-Destructive Testing
In the ever-evolving world of aerospace applications, the demand for strong, reliable, and lightweight materials continues to shape design and quality assurance processes. Moreover, the increasing need for long lifetimes and reusable components has driven the development of nondestructive test methods and structural health monitoring.
We are thrilled to extend to you a special invitation to the upcoming "Innovation by Cooperation: Non-Destructive Testing meets Structural Health Monitoring" event, which we have aptly named the Composite United Innovation Day. This event promises to be an engaging and informative gathering that explores the synergy between two pivotal fields in the world of aerospace, materials and structural engineering.
This event is open to all members of CU, as well as non-CU members.
The focus of the event is on the following topics:
- Keynotes about the state of art in NDT and SHM
- Presentations from stakeholders in the field of NDT and SHM for composites focusing on
- Digital twins and simulations
- Best practices and emerging trends
- Tabletop exhibitions of service and hardware providers
- Tour through the Immersive Wave Lab and working groups at the Innovationspark Zürich
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Tobias Gerngross (Beyond Gravity)
- Martin Bach (Airbus Operations GmbH)
The program also features 9 regular presentations (10 minutes), each followed by a short and dynamic panel and Q&A session. For details, please see the program flyer.